Home > Supplier Companies
Supplier Search

The Turquoise Ridge property is located in the Potosi Mining District, about 70 kilometers northeast of Winnemucca, Nevada, on the eastern flank of the Osgood Mountains. Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%.
Prior to 1860, Native Americans mined turquoise at the site. Freeport-McMoRan Corporation (formerly Phelps Dodge Corporation) acquired mining claims in the area from 1909 to 1916, and began concentrating ore produced from large-scale underground mining in 1916. Operations ended in 1921. 
The Best Value in Industrial Safety. Headquartered in Guelph Ontario, TYTAN in affiliation with Magid Glove & Safety in Chicago is a leading manufacturer, importer, distributor and direct supplier of hand protection, protective clothing, first aid, and personal protective equipment (PPE). A valued partner in safety to thousands of companies,...
We are the second largest primary silver producer in the United States. With a current expected annual rate of silver production of 2.2-2.4 million ounces.   Our growth will be driven by taking advantage of operational efficiencies, near-term development of key assets and disciplined execution of our acquisition strategy.
Ucore Rare Metals Inc. is a Canadian, publicly traded developed-phase mining company. Our purpose is to respond to the expanding need for technology metals primarily in Western markets. 
UEX Corporation is a Canadian uranium exploration and development company formed in 2002 under agreement between Cameco Corporation and Pioneer Metals Corporation. UEX trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange and is an active explorer in the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan which is the most important uranium-producing district in the...
Unalloy-IWRC is a diverse metals distribution company whose products find their way into a broad range of industry
Unigold Inc. is a Canadian-based, growth oriented, junior natural resource company focused on exploring and developing its gold projects in the Dominican Republic- a country highly prospective for gold and polymetallic mineralization.   Unigold has been actively involved in exploration in the Dominican Republic for the past...