Home > News > Benton identifies drill...

Benton identifies drill targets for Starr Project, Thunder Bay

Jul 29, 2021

Benton Resources Inc. reports that Metallica Metals Corp. issued a news release earlier today whereby they have identified numerous drill targets on their Starr gold-silver project (formerly known under Benton as the Saganaga gold project) located in the Thunder Bay Mining District.

Metallica has the option to earn 70% interest in the Starr project by making certain cash and share payments to Benton along with exploration work commitments and has an option to earn the remaining 30% interest by completely further cash and share payments along with further work commitments (see Benton news release dated August 11, 2020) over the term of the agreement. Benton currently holds 1.38 million shares of Metallica and is expecting a further annual payment in the coming weeks.

Tags: Northern Ontario / Exploration / Gold / All Articles